Dominion Financial Group is a flourishing independent financial planning firm located in the beautiful suburbs of San Diego, CA. Founded in early 1999 by Andrew Kimari, Dominion has enjoyed great success by providing quality, personal, independent financial services to both the personal and business markets in Southern California.
Our Mission is “To embrace our role as a partner in the success of each of our clients by helping them to identify, clarify, implement, and achieve their financial goals.” We have put a team together that is capable of helping us fulfill that mission. Our professional planners average well over a decade of financial services experience and our support staff is committed to serving you at the highest level.
For our location & contact information, or to arrange a time to talk about how we can help you with your planning needs, contact us today.
Financial Planner Bios
Andrew C. Kimari – CLU, LUTCF
- President – Dominion Financial Services
- Insurance and Financial Services representative since 1985
- Previous Businessman for 24 years
- Registered Representative (Series 6 & 63)
- Independent Life, Health, Disability, & Group Benefits Agent
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU)
- Life Underwriter Training Council Fellow (LUTCF) Since 1987
- Married to Sherry since 1970, with 16 children and 13 grandchildren
- Member – East County Chamber of Commerce
- Member – San Diego Association of Health Underwriters
- Board Member – Vision Christian International University – Ramona, CA
- Board Member – Summit Church International
After a successful career with the San Diego office of a nationwide insurance and financial services firm, Andy left to start Dominion Financial Group in 1998. Andy specializes in working with business and professional people in achieving their financial goals by protecting their families and business interests, helping them to accumulate assets for their intended purposes. Andy also provides group benefit and retirement plans and helps clients in their plans to transfer their estate to their designated beneficiaries with maximum effectiveness and minimum cost and delay.